- Flagship initiative of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer
- Introduced in 2006 with six pilot companies
- For employers with operations in the US
There are no membership costs or fees associated with becoming a Gold Standard organization.
- Complete online Gold Standard Application
- Meet requirements of the Five Pillars
- Meet all baseline requirements
- Most requirements can be met in a variety of ways
- Additional requirements must be met to be considered for Gold Standard with Distinction
- Provide supporting documents
- Tobacco & Vape Free Workplace Policy
- Preparer's Certification
- CEO Affirmation
- Multi-user access to the application facilitates organization collaboration.
- Helpful resources are available within the application.
- Resources can be filtered by Pillar, category and/or source.
- A variety of print options available
- An application overview is available here.
Application Review and Approval
- Applications for accreditation are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- The Accrediation Review Board will consider the organization's size, industry and unique culture when evaluating the application.
- After confirming the organization satisfies the core tenets of the Gold Standard, the Accreditation Review Board makes a recommendation to CEO Roundtable on Cancer leadership.
- Upon approval, a notification letter will be sent to your Chief Executive Officer from the Chairman of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer.
Go for the Gold!
New to the Gold Standard? Register here to begin your application .
Already registered? Login here to complete your application.