- Leaders in academia are uniquely suited to influence their own institutions workforce as well as the leaders of tomorrow - all of whom will benefit from a culture of health and well-being on campus.
- Gold Standard accreditation reflects an organization's commitment to the health and well-being of its employees and covered family members. Once a college or university has earned Gold Standard accreditation, they are invited to expand its reach and impact by applying for the designation "Gold Standard: Campus"
- The Campus designation is earned by offering benefits and implementing programs and policies that are beyond those expected or required of Gold Standard organizations.
- For Gold Standard accredited colleges and univeristies in the US.
There are no membership costs or fees associated with becoming a Gold Standard organization.
- Must first achieve and maintain Gold Standard accreditation
- Complete online Gold Standard Campus Module
- Multi-user access to the application facilitates organization collaboration
- Helpful resources are available within the application
- Resources can be filtered by Pillar, category and source
- A variety of print available
- Detailed application instructions available here
APPLICATION REVIEW AND APPROVAL
- The Accrediation Review Board will consider the unique aspects of each college or university when evaluating the campus application module.
- After confirming the organization satisfies the campus module requirements, the Accreditation Review Board makes a recommendation to CEO Roundtable on Cancer leadership.
- Upon approval, a notification letter will be sent to your Chief Executive Officer from the Chairman of the President/Chancellor of the college or university.
GO FOR THE GOLD!
New to the Gold Standard? Register here to begin your application .
Already registered? Login here to complete your application.