- While all Gold Standard employers provide exemplary benefits and have created cultures of health and well-being, organizations that exceed the baseline Gold Standard requirements will be considered for the "Distinction" designation.
- Introduced in 2021
- For employers with operations in the US
There are no membership costs or fees associated with becoming a Gold Standard organization.
- Complete online Gold Standard Application
- Exceed requirements of the Five Pillars
- Meet all baseline requirements
- For requirements that can be met in a variety of ways - demonstrate comprehensive, inclusive and robust benefits, innovative programs and policies
- Meet requirements specifically required for Distinction
- Provide supporting documents
- Tobacco & Vape Free Workplace Policy
- Preparer's Certification
- CEO Affirmation
- Multi-user access to the application facilitates organization collaboration
- Helpful resources are available within the application
- Resources can be filtered by Pillar, category and source
- A variety of print options available
- Detailed application instructions available here
Application Review and Approval
- Applications for accreditation are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- The Accreditation Review Board will consider the organization's size, industry and unique culture when evaluating the application.
- After confirming the organization satisfies the core tenets of the Gold Standard, the Accreditation Review Board evaluates the breadth of health and well-being offerings reflected in the application and then makes a recommendation for Distinction to CEO Roundtable on Cancer leadership.
- Upon approval, a notification letter will be sent to your Chief Executive Officer from the Chairman of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer.
Go for the Gold!
New to the Gold Standard? Register here to begin your application .
Already registered? Login here to complete your application.