- International Gold Standard accreditation
- Inaugurated in 2013
- Open to Gold Standard organizations with multi-national operations
There are no membership costs or fees associated with becoming a Global Gold Standard organization.
- Must first achieve and maintain:
- Gold Standard accreditation – If an employer has operations in the US
- Complete hard copy Gold Standard: Global Application
- Meet the requirements of the Five Pillars
- Global application does not yet reflect the 2021 Gold Standard Framework
- Updated Global application planned for 2022
- Currently, the Global CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ application must be submitted offline.
- Completed applications should be emailed to Therese.Martin@CEORoundtableonCancer.org.
Go for the Gold!
If you are interested in earning Global Gold Standard accreditation please contact:
Therese Martin, CEO Cancer Gold Standard Program Manager