Gold Standard Employer: Eli Lilly and Company
EHS Diabetes Hub:
Diabetes Prevention and Self-Management for our Employees
In an ongoing effort to help people live longer, healthier, more active lives, Lilly continues to enhance the benefits and resources offered to its employees. The EHS Diabetes Hub is a diabetes prevention and self-management program designed to serve Lilly employees at LCC, LTC and Clinton. The program is intended to highlight existing resources and offer caring support to employees with pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Specifically the program will:
- Offer education and on-site consultation to teach employees about the realities of diabetes, other diabetes-related diseases, and potential disease complications
- Provide diagnosis through on-site screenings and physicals
- Use a needs-based approach to provide disease self-management support and help people who have pre-diabetes avoid progressing to diabetes.
- Direct people to electronic resources and information.
- Partner with employee's medical provider
- Send communications and reminders to help people manage their health.
- Champion efforts to foster a more supportive work environment.