- Flagship program of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer
- Inaugurated in 2006 with six pilot companies
- For employers with operations in the US
- Maintain a tobacco-free workplace and provide tobacco-cessation support
- Satisfy the requirements of the Five Pillars
- Gold Standard Application must be completed online - includes US-specific references and requirements
To be considered for accreditation as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ employer, you must complete a free, online application.
In addition to your completed application, you will also be asked to submit the following documentation.
- Tobacco Free Work Place Policy
- CEO Affirmation
- Preparers Certificate
Download Blank Documents:
For reference only. The CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ application must be submitted online.
The Gold Standard toolkit provides a collection of resources that will help you complete the online application.
New to the CEO Cancer Gold Standard? Register here to begin your application.
Already registered? Login here to complete your application.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal review of your in process application and/or tobacco policy, please contact:
Therese Martin, CEO Cancer Gold Standard Program Manager