- International Gold Standard accreditation
- Inaugurated in 2013
- Open to Gold Standard employers with global operations
- Must first achieve and maintain:
- Maintain a worldwide tobacco-free policy in all business locations where permissible by law and/or where there are no other exceptional circumstances (e.g., security concerns) where being tobacco-free would jeopardize the security of employees.
- Satisfy the requirements of the Five Pillars by completing the gloabl application. The application is structured by Pillar and requires a series of checkboxes be completed and requests 2-3 country specific examples in free form text.
Download Blank Documents:
Currently, the Global CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ application must be submitted offline. Completed applications should be emailed to Therese.Martin@CEORoundtableonCancer.org.