- International Gold Standard accreditation
- Inaugurated in 2013
- Open to Gold Standard employers with global operations
- Must first achieve and maintain:
Then, to be considered for accreditation as a Global Gold Standard employer, you must complete and submit the free application available for download here.
- Maintain a worldwide tobacco-free policy in all business locations where permissible by law and/or where there are no other exceptional circumstances (e.g., security concerns) where being tobacco-free would jeopardize the security of employees.
- Satisfy the requirements of the Five Pillars by completing the global application. The Five Pillars are met via Essay Questions. We suggest limiting your response to each question to 300 words or fewer. For the five essay questions (organized by Pillar), you do not need to provide a detailed location-by-location description. Rather, it is important to provide an overview of your activities outside of the US in each respective Pillar such that the reviewers will gain a sufficient sense that your employees outside the United States are an integral part of your culture of health and wellness, and that your organization is meeting the essence of the CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
Download Blank Documents:
Currently, the Global CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ application must be submitted offline. Completed applications should be emailed to Therese.Martin@CEORoundtableonCancer.org.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal review of your in process global application and/or worldwide tobacco free policy, please contact:
Therese Martin, CEO Cancer Gold Standard Project Manager