- Applications for accreditation must be completed online.
- Employers of all sizes and from diverse industries complete the same online application.
- Applications for accreditation are accepted through-out the year and are reviewed by the Gold Standard Accreditation Review Board on an ongoing basis.
- The Accrediation Review Board will consider the organization's size, industry and unique culture when evaluating the application.
- The review time from submittal to notification is estimated to be 2-3 weeks.
Multiple users are able to access the same online application. Users will be granted permission as either an editor or a viewer.
- Applicant Viewers have the ability to view all questions and the dashboard.
- Applicant Editors have the ability to view and answer all questions, view the dashboard, and submit the application.
Baseline questions are marked with a red asterisk*. These questions reflect the minimum requirements that must be met to be considered a Gold Standard organization. The application can be saved, but cannot be submitted, until all baseline questions are answered satisfactorily.
Baseline Peer to Peer
Some baseline* questions are straight forward and are simply answered in the affirmative. Other baseline* questions can be satisfied in a variety of ways that take into account an organization's size, industry and unique culture. ‘Baseline - Peer To Peer’ questions demonstrate an organization’s unique approach to meeting a related baseline* question. At least one ‘Baseline – Peer To Peer’ question must be selected for its related question in order to submit the application.
Some organizations exceed the baseline Gold Standard requirements and offer uncommon benefits as well as innovative well-being policies and programs. Bonus questions are not required to be answered to submit the application. Bonus question will be considered when determining which applications warrant Gold Standard with Distinction.
Bonus Peer to Peer
Some bonus questions are straight forward and are simply answered in the affirmative. Other bonus questions can be satisfied in a variety of ways that take into account an organization's size, industry and unique culture. ‘Bonus - Peer To Peer’ questions demonstrate an organization’s unique approach to meeting a related bonus questions. At least one ‘Bonus – Peer To Peer’ question must be selected for its related question in order to submit the application.
We continue to be impressed and inspired by the variety of ways organizations operationalize their health and well-being initiatives. The creativity and resourcefulness remind us that an open-ended question for each Pillar is essential. Anything Else? questions are considered bonus questions and are not required.
Application Intelligence questions provide additional insight to the CEO Roundtable as we work to improve the Gold Standard program and provide the best guidance to our Gold Standard Community. App Intelligence questions are not required.
There are a number of administrative questions primarily around organization details and key contacts. There are also a few submittal terms and documents that must be uploaded as part of the application. The required* administrative questions need to be completed in order to submit the application.