Throughout the application a variety of resources are available to assist the user. Many are designed to clarify the requirements, demonstrate ways to meet the requirement and share the scientific basis for supporting the inclusion of the requirement.
You'll find simple definitions and/or short clarifications of words and phrases throughout the application. The purpose is to aid in the understanding of the application (what).
- Links and documents to help an applicant meet specific requirements (how).
- Links to articles and scientific journals supporting the reason/benefit of the requirement (why).
- Resources can be filtered by Pillar, category and/or source.
- A variety of application print options available
The dashboard is the user’s primary navigation hub for:
- Navigating between Pillars
- Tracking progress
- Accessing the organization profile, historic organization files
- Accessing a variety of print options