To be considered for accreditation as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ employer, you must complete a free, online application.
In addition to your completed application, you will also be asked to submit the following documentation.
- Tobacco Free Work Place Policy
- CEO Affirmation
- Preparers Certificate
The application is broken down into the Five Pillars.
- Applications for accreditation are accepted through-out the year and are reviewed on an on going basis.
- You’ll notice a series of check boxes under each Pillar. All boxes must be checked unless otherwise indicated.
- The red indicator star will change to yellow once you begin a section and will turn to green once a section has been successfully completed.
- There is no need to proceed in any particular order, but don’t forget to “Save for Later” before exiting.
- The application also includes one essay (suggested length 300 words). You'll be asked to tell us about additional ways in which your health benefits, your wellness programming, and/or your workplace culture make your organization a Gold Standard employer.
The Gold Standard toolkit provides a collection of resources that will help you complete the online application.
New to the CEO Cancer Gold Standard? Register here to begin your application.
Already registered? Login here to complete your application.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal review of your in process application and/or tobacco policy, please contact:
Therese Martin, CEO Cancer Gold Standard Program Manager